Labels

Monday, September 24, 2012

DSDN 104 - Research

Design precedents research




I found inspiration in dna structer, red blood cells, and viruses. I liked how that the Dna is sp structed and can be turned into something so complex. The white blood cell virus and red blood cells are completly different from the dna structer on how they look. They are alot more abstract  





 I found these 3d printed obejcts were really inspirational on simple some may look but would be so complex to make without a 3d printer or even impossible. I found that the top two images could relate back to the look of the blood cells how they look as a whole structure but with the models they are on a abstract level also with them looking so intricate.





2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Is it OK to use this pictures? I didn't find their copyright provided.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to commercially use this image, is it allowed since I cannot find any copyright.

    ReplyDelete