Labels

Thursday, June 7, 2012

DSDN 101 - Research/ Process

Research


http://vimeo.com/13085676
I found this video interesting and helped me to think of the different media that could be displayed with'n my stop motion video. The stop motion runs through a series of different back grounds and objects that can be taken in account for as a range of different media's used.

I thought this stop motion video was helpful in displaying how the use of paper cut outs were used and a range of different camera angles.

The idea of interacting in the stop motion with 'hands' is a idea with the use of different drawings having hands pushing or pulling drawn characters around. I think this idea would help to keep viewers interested as they are unsure of what will come next.



No comments:

Post a Comment