Labels

Monday, March 19, 2012


My name is Troy Stevenson and i was born in Tauranga, New Zealand. I have lived there my whole life untill now. I have only atteneded three schools, Matua Primary, Otumoetai Intermediate, and Otumoetai College. Art and sports have always been a part of my life since i was young. In the winter i snow ski, summer i wake board and water ski, and all year round i compete at taekwondo and skateboard.

As i have grown up i have always loved art, i would spend alot of time drawing when i was young. Even now i still love to draw but have found my passion for computer digital art. Right the way through college i stuck with the subject art design. From taking the subject i have learnt about the art movement but also alot about Art Nouveau, Bauhaus, and contemporary typography.

Through out my years at college learning about designers and what they have created, i have found my personal design inspiration. The company Ars Thanea (http://www.arsthanea.com/) has a team of digital design artists who do and have done design work for company's such as Coca Cola. Their work ranges from illistraions to 3d game design art.

Once i have finished studying media design at university my asbiration is to travel over seas to America. Getting a taste of what the world has to offer with design and art is what i would be looking at. I would like to work for a design company and gain experiance that i could bring back to New Zealand and apply in my own sence and style weither it be with my own busniss or working for a company.

No comments:

Post a Comment